The PingCAP Certified TiDB Practitioner demonstrates your understanding of the TiDB’s basic concepts, terminology, and use cases. It is an entry-level certification designed for anyone who is interested in TiDB, even if you have little experience with TiDB or database technologies. This beginner-friendly, absolutely free certification can be retaken as many times as necessary until you succeed. It is a good starting point to pursue advanced PingCAP Certifications on TiDB.
Who should take this exam?
- The PingCAP Certified TiDB Practitioner Certification is suitable for anyone who wants to verify the understanding of the basics of TiDB.
- It is especially beneficial for those who want to start their journey towards becoming a certified TiDB expert.
- This entry level certification is also a perfect starting point for product managers, sales representatives, tech enthusiasts, or anyone seeking to explore the fascinating world of TiDB.
How to prepare for this exam?
- There is a free online learning course, Introduction to TiDB, for you to familiarize yourself with TiDB’s basic concepts, terminology, and use cases.
- The exam is online proctored, which means that it can be taken from the comfort of your home or any remote location with a stable internet connection.
- The certification exam is absolutely free, and you can retake it as many times as necessary until you succeed.
What can I get after earning this certification?
- Once certified, you’ll be eligible for a digital certificate that can be added to your Linkedin profile, which helps you stand out in your career, and opens doors to exciting opportunities.
- You will be welcomed to join the PingCAP Certified Global Community LinkedIn group where you can connect with other certified professionals and get the most up-to-date TiDB training & certification resources.