Here are the details:
- Date: Wednesday, November 1, 2023
- Time: 5:30pm – 8pm PT
- Location: PingCAP’s US HQ in the Plug and Play Tech Center (Silicon Valley Room)
- Address: 440 N. Wolfe Road Sunnyvale, CA 94085 (Google map)
During this meetup, TiDB and Ray community members will discuss TiDB, an open-source distributed SQL database, how to build a multi-region/cloud Ray pipeline, and provide an introduction to Ray for distributed and ML/AI applications.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting out, this meetup will have something for everyone!
- 05:30 – 06:00: Networking + Food/Drinks
- 06:00 – 06:40: How to Build a Serverless Database Cloud Service (by Li Shen, SVP at PingCAP)
- 06:40 – 07:20: Multi-Region/Cloud Ray Pipeline with Distributed Caching (by Beinan Wang, Senior Staff Software Engineer at Alluxio)
- 07:20 – 08:00: Introduction to Ray for Distributed and ML/AI Applications in Python (by Jules S. Damji, Lead Developer Advocate at Anyscale Inc)